Sunday, June 27, 2010

Almighty God........

It's me. Airick...................... Yeah, it has been a while. We have talked but i think its been more like me talking to a wall.................................................Haha yes, I did shave. It's for mom. She seems to like me clean shaven................................. Yes, I know thats what you said............................ Haha I just don't like it cause i look like a chubby elf.......................................... Alright alright I get the point. Anyways the reason I came to you this evening is mostly I just wanted to let you know you don't have to shout anymore.................................... Well, i know its not shouting in your book, but you've been strenuously trying to get my attention.................................................................. Yeah, I guessed as much. You know what you're doing. I guess i'll concede that point as i have so many times.................................................................. It's not my fault i'm stubborn. Look at the parents you gave me. HAHAHAHAA........................................................... No i know they're great. Anyhow, I just want to apologize for not paying attention as much as i should have these last few months. I guess I just decided to grab a machete and dive headlong into the world on my own............................... yeah i guess you know how that turned out................................................................... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA alright that was funny. But I swear that incident with the fire was a total accident.................................. I guess i'm scared. Thats what i'm trying to get at. It's a cruel wonderful world you've set up and as much as i hate to admit it, I need help..................................................................... Yeah, i'll probably still try to be superman, lets be honest. But I need a shoulder to lean on and I guess there's no better shoulder than the infallible arm of the great I AM................................................ No, i know how she's doing. I couldn't ask for more. You've got that situation covered. Doesn't mean i'll stop praying in that regard though.................................................................. No, I trust you, I'm just saying you'll be hearing from me.............................................. Hahahaha i guess that is what you want. Anyways, thanks for being so patient. Even when I try to push your buttons to make you make your move................................. I know, I know, don't tempt the lord your God. All that stuff. That's a lesson I guess i'm still learning...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I guess we'll just have to see how long it lasts. My attention is yours for now. Hopefully forever. But you know how slow i am to learn lessons. Just know I'm trying................................................................................................................................................. I guess I definetly could make a better effort................................................. I know you're not scolding, its what i need to hear. Anyways I better get back to my day, thanks for listening................ I'm truly blessed to have you as a father. I promise i'll do better.........
take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wiscombe!!!!
    Thornock says he is counting the days you two can HANG OUT! our prayers are with you too. We all struggle, we all fight, we all find the light!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete