Thursday, April 22, 2010

Due to many recent comments......................

I can explain the Spongebob wallet....................................... I FREAKIN LIKE IT! Sheesh and the next girl that comments on it is going to get the same earful i'm about to give you. I don't believe my wallet is my identity. I don't believe it reflects immaturity or a firm sense of childishness. I think its just a wallet. Thats all. Its a place to keep my money, and cards, drivers license, and other forms of identification. I hope you don't pass judgement on the fact that i have a childrens cartoon character on my billfold, i hope it doesn't make you think i'm irresponsible, cause believe it or not sometimes i can be pretty responsible. hahahaha i wouldn't say i'm the king of responsibility but dammit i can make stuff happen. I may wear a kermit the frog hat and a three quarter sleeve baseball tee, but i wake up and get to work when i'm supposed to. I take care of friends family. i work hard. So forgive me a moment of tom foolery. I apologize if it upsets your sense of what an attractive man should be. But i don't see it changing anytime soon. So sit down, shut up, and watch as this spongebob wallet pays for your dinner. sukkuh.

1 comment:

  1. haha brotha you da man! you know i have the psongebob wallet from teresa! i carry it everywhere and everyone comments on it. just tell em to suck it

    ReplyDelete