Friday, January 15, 2010

A few things.................

First off,
I'm terrible at being regular at these things. Absolutely terrible.
Second,
There are moments when things strike me that i wish to write about. and nine times out ten, I don't. So what i share is usually the product of several ideas meshed together in an altogether unnatural way that makes me people say , "What the hell was he thinking?" Answer: I don't even know myself.
Third,
IT'S BEEN A MONUMENTALLY CRAZY WEEK. (just thought i'd share that.)

A few more things:
I think i have a man crush on Tim Burton.
I appreciate my Dad's supreme knowledge of EVERYTHING. (even if its crazy.)
I can't figure out why I've not been able to finish a book these last few weeks. I'm never incomplete in my reading and its becoming a nasty habit.
I've developed a firm affinity for Gingers. In a way i never thought possible. (LOOK OUT EMERALD ISLE! i'm comin atcha.)
I'm ready for Alec to come home. (sounds gay and incestuous but its true.)
I've completely lost the ability to pick up on social cues. It makes social interaction a task and a half. Where i think i may know something i open my mouth and find i know nothing. It makes me look like a fool, and cause sincere grief to those who have to hear it. (My deepest apologies on those ones. oooopps.)
On a happier note:
The olympics start soon. Time for mindless voyeuristic pleasure. Who knows, if i play my cards right, i may be able to get My boss to switch the radio from 101.9 the end for a day or two to tune in. (Most likely not.)
KYLE IS GETTING BAPTIZED! hooray KYLE!
I've almost returned to speaking normal language.
Work is great.
And, Life is just GREAT! Isn't it always though if we keep the right mindset?

good luck this week

No comments:

Post a Comment